Please click the button below to book an appointment with Dr. Sanjana!
Your health is our priority !
Welcome to Hormazd Sanjana MD's official website. Here you will find all the information you need to know about me and my practice.
I graduated from NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research center at Nagpur, India in 1998 and finished residency training from Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Odessa Texas in the Family and Community Medicine Department in 2004.
I am Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and am a Fellow of American Academy of Family Physicians, licensed to practice medicine in the state of Texas. I have been practicing Family and community medicine in San Antonio since 2004.
When I established my practice here at Castle Hills in 2009, I knew I chose the right place. The people were very welcoming, and my patient list grew as I earned the trust of patients all over Castle Hills and eventually all over San Antonio. I have an excellent patient record and I take my profession very seriously.
Castle Hills Family Practice is a full service clinic, catering to the medical and surgical needs of the whole family from newborn to the elderly! I offer same day appointments when possible. Focusing on evidence based, conservative, patient centered, preventative health care helps my patients minimize the devastating consequences that can occur if disease states are allowed to progress.
A visit to Castle Hills Family Practice is more than just prescribing medicine. Its about giving you the tools to live a healthier, longer life. When you come in, I will patiently listen to your concerns and then create a plan to help you get on the path to good health. My philosophy is to provide excellent, competent medical care based on compassion and many years of experience, treating multitudes of patients in the San Antonio area. As a solo practitioner, I am able to offer healthcare on a personal level.
Womens Health Issues
- Allergy testing and Immunotherapy.
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Cardiovascular screening including echo-cardiograms, EKG, stress tests, Holter monitoring, carotid and aortic aneurysm screening.
- Dizziness screen, prevention and treatment with Balance therapy.
- Evaluating bladder and prostate, incontinence problems and treatment.
- Cosmetic dermatology with Botox and Juvederm.
- Chronic disease evaluation and management for Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity, Thyroid problems.
- Continuous Glucose monitoring for Diabetes.
- Kidney Disease evaluation and treatment.
- Circulatory disorders.
- Sleep disorders evaluation and treatment
- Chronic back and neck pain evaluation and treatment,
- Neurological testing.
- Minor surgical procedures and emergencies.
We accept all major commercial and government health insurances.
Wait time is usually less than 30 mins &
Walk-ins are always welcome !!
Tel (210) 342-7300
Fax (210) 342-7325
2277 N.W.Military Hwy.Suite #100
San Antonio, TX 78213